At Beiersdorf we care beyond - this is the core of who we are and why we love what we do. And as Nivea is more than just a cream, we believe that we have the power to change lives. We strive to help people feel best in their skin. We aim inventing the future of skincare . To achieve our goal, we want to create a high tech and high touch connection with our customers.
Digitalization is the answer to accelerate our connectivity. We are at a turning point to transform our entire IT department towards the usage of state-of-the-art based technology and to challenge ourselves to grow and be best in class while being ahead of time to stay competitive. If you want to develop the future of Technology and be part of our Digital Transformation Journey at Beiersdorf, start your career with us now.
As a Salesforce Expert you will support projects in the area of consumer-CRM and precision marketing based on our Salesforce Platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Social Studio, Advertising Studio, Interaction Studio, Audience Studio, Experience Cloud).
- Create automated, integrated/ personalized marketing campaigns using Marketing Cloud, automation studio, data extensions, and interaction studio.
- Configure, develop, and build solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise during cross functional meetings
- Rollout developed solutions to multiple countries and brands
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances, and conduct long-term improvement operations
- Ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible, agile and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, e.g. customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflows