Define and execute the local marketing strategy for the responsible BRAND GROUP(s), based on the international portfolio to ensure meeting set objectives in market shares, sales and margins.
• Define the local marketing strategy on the marketing mix levers. (Price/Promo/Advertising/Place/Innovation).
Plans and Forecast
• Ensure to deliver the MS and NS objectives for the respective category(s).
• Closely pilot the monthly NS tracking and SoV/SoM efficiency.
• Owns the marketing budget.
Product Campaigns/ Launches
• Define the KSF and KI strategy defining the priorities for business.
• Set local objectives for the local launched (qualitative objectives, NS, MS).
• Define and implement local launch activations in order to deliver the set objectives (digital-print-POS) based on strong local insights and a good customer knowledge.
• Support MLUs by developing and ratifying local adaptations to global product campaigns (mainly TV).
• Monitor the launches performances and adapt activations plans if necessary.
• Brand performance tracking, closely tracking competition.
• Fill in the Management Unit documents reports.
• Provide a deep understanding on the marketing mix elements.
• Ensure an efficient information flow to the Marketing Management Team, within the MU & to the GBUs.
• Revise and adapt the plans if necessary.
• Provide a clear recommendation in term of optimal price positioning respecting the Beiersdorf compliance guidelines.
• Provide input/ local insights to GBU for product development, category knowledge and growth opportunities.
• To take accountability for managing a range of marketing activities through key marketing processes
• Engaging and motivating key stakeholders to maximise launch
Media and Communication
• In case of copy development, is responsible of the content, production, validation process and costs.
• Has a good knowledge of the local media landscape and media trends, integrate local insights to optimize/develop communication.
• Define the media planning.
• Ensure a good execution.
• Deliver an efficient plan (follow up of SoV/SoM).
• Support of regional innovation projects and providing local consumer insights / needs into the process.
Corporate Branding & compliance guidelines
• Ensuring alignment of corporate brand image with global identity guidelines and adequate usage of institutional information – both internally and externally.
• Ensure the perfect fit with Beiersdorf guidelines.
• Responsible for ensuring a perfect validation process management (of artworks, media adaptations, digital content).
• Work as a teamplayer in close cooperation with Media, Digital and Research Manager, reporting into a Marketing Manager.
• Close cooperation with all other business functions, Sales, SCM, Supply Chain, Financial Controlling, HR.