- You are interested in project work, have possibly already worked as a project team member or project manager and are ready to open up new perspectives and get involved in new topics. Can you motivate a team and get them excited about a common goal? Then the position of a team leader in the area of QM innovation with active work in innovation projects may be just the right thing!
- You will work out the quality requirements, assess quality demands and risks and involve other experts from quality management and partner functions to ensure a proper quality for our new products. This work requires an open and creative approach as well as a structured, realistic implementation and a high sense for quality and risks. The interaction with our partners in marketing, research and development and the global and regional supply chain is a decisive factor for the success of this task and thus for the future-oriented quality of our brands.
- The recording of complex projects, the early identification of decisive product quality properties, the recognition of possible sources of error and problems and a high level of awareness of the quality requirements of our products are important prerequisites for making appropriate, consistent, challenging decisions, communicating and implementing them.
- You will continuously improve the existing processes in the area of QM @ Innovation Projects, what might also include to improve and use digital tools whenever it makes sense. You set specific priorities and involve all relevant people and areas at an early stage and comprehensively.
- You analyze the environment and continuously compare the quality requirements for our products in the market and consumer environment