Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
- Driving profitable and sustained growth of omnichannel with our retailers.
- Co-create strong e-joint business plans.
- Proactive strategic performance management, balancing trade and media investment effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending
- Develop promotional strategy, creative execution, and campaign for omnichannel by understanding the model as well competitive and business trends
- Evaluate omnichannel sales performance and make recommendations for future activity (KPI definition & reporting)
- Ensure end-to-end process (plan, implement, execution, monitor, evaluation, recommendation)
- Manage good relationship with customer to ensure that Beiersdorf is one of the preferred suppliers
- Make sure omni-channel brand image is consistent (assortment, banners updates, product highlights etc)
- Coordinates the involvement of all internal stakeholders to meet account performance
- Provide knowledge and recommendation to the retailers and internal stakeholder to grow omnichannel
- Bachelor’s degree of any field
- 2+ years experiences in key account or sales position and eCommerce or Omnichannel – preferably in the health and beauty industry
- Superior sales and management skills – preferably with proven track record in managing international projects
- Strategic thinking, driving results, collaboration, thinking ahead
- Leads, encourages, and motivates personnel to deliver excellent performance and commercial targets
- Strong working knowledge of eCommerce best practices, digital marketing trends, brand websites, eMail, CRM and web analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good communication in Thai & English languages
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Job Start Date:
- Country / City:
- Thailand / Bangkok
- Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co.
- Job ID: