You will develop a vision and roadmap for delivering reliable consumer data to the enterprise based on a deep understanding of the business. You enjoy managing and balancing requirements of stakeholders both at headquarter as well as in over 70 markets to build and enhance a future-proof technology stack that serves and reaches more than 100 million consumers annually. Combine your expertise in building technology platforms at scale with your passion for data, marketing and business sense to determine the right priorities and work as part of an agile team to bring them to life.
- Globally accountable for creating/maintaining a consumer data product vision, roadmap and deliver the data required to the enterprise leveraging the Salesforce Service Cloud as well as Microsoft Azure, the main tools from which this data is managed
- Manage the integrity and security of consumer data and marketing permissions in line with data protection and GDPR requirements, ensuring that data flows and storage are up to the latest standards
- Maintain or set up connections between existing and new data sources such as website or third-party apps to ensure the seamless and safe transfer and storage of data
- Integral part of the Consumer Engagement Mgmt. team (CEM), holding this important stake and collaborating with different product owners (CRM, AdTech, Website, Dashboards) on all topics involving consumer data
- Develop in-depth analyses together with the data and analytics team to identify data opportunities to help boost engagement and sales and share best practices with markets and regional offices
- Monitor and optimize consumer data flow, connections and tracking of consumer data KPIs
- Single point of contact for markets and regional on topics regarding consumer data