Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
- The Beiersdorf Shared Services GmbH provides the accounting service for more than 40 international affiliates of the BDF group.
- As a member of the Global Finance Digitalization & Automation Team you are responsible to ensure global system maturity while continuously working on improvements, technical and procedural.
- You are the bridge between IT and business, always searching for and implementing the best solution within reasonable time. Automation and method based simplification are your main objectives.
- By supporting global projects you contribute significantly to our goal of being a proactive and challenging business partner.
- You provide trainings and user support.
- Reporting and analysis as part of project or improvement measurement is also your task.
- You travel the globe to counsel local finance organization or Accounting Service Provider.
- Our dedicated team is the right place for you when you are keen to be a challenging business partner for our customers, combining courage to go new ways with a high sense of responsibility.
- You have excellent skills to work independent and method based.
- The sentence "We always did it that way!" makes you curios so that you look beyond traditional procedures and help us to change our working environment in a way that we are well prepared for the digital future.
- You have distinctive and convincing communication skills. You are a great team player.
Also you have:
- Degree in economics or several years of relevant professional experience in the fields of process improvement, automation and project management, ideally with additional qualification in lean management
- Profound operational accounting / controlling knowledge and sound understanding of integrative relationships in the SAP modules FI / CO and basic knowledge of the SAP modules SD and MM
- Systematic, solution-oriented and coordinating way of working
- Strong sense of quality and excellent numerical reasoning
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Technical affinity is in favour
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Mr. Werner Nikolaiczek every Wednesday between 4 and 5 pm via the telephone number: +494049095717.
- Contract Type:
- Limited, 2 Years / Full-Time
- Country / City:
- Germany / Hamburg
- Beiersdorf Shared Services
- Job ID: