Beiersdorf is a leading international skincare company, with 2 major brands in Thailand, NIVEA and Eucerin. At Beiersdorf, we work as ONE team to deliver the best skin care solutions and also take initiative beyond skin care to all aspects of our communities, society, and environment. We unite our strengths to reach further and seek new ways to soothe the sore spots in people’s lives.
• MU Category Planner is accountable for ensuring the availability of products and optimizing service levels, inventory, business waste (Excess stock and leftover), To ensure service level by utilizing alert-based planning to deliver a high level of product availability in accordance with MU ASEAN's set targets. To challenge new product, promotional, baseline and top line forecast information provided by Sales, SCM and Marketing or distributor (for export business) to ensure the quality of particularly the longer-term forecast.
• Maintain SAP master data which is related to supply planning. To maintain and update R/3 and APO related material master data / settings / transactions for all NARTs sourced from PCs / 3PMs/ VAS, including all necessary settings for the MU ASEAN. To implement alert-based planning to identify incorrect master data maintenance and to take the necessary corrective action to ensure that problems are resolved.
• Review demand (FG/Semi FG/VAS Supply) under responsibilities from the system and manage to supply the products based on requirements considering supply unit lead time. Monitor and ensure availability of Finished Goods at warehouse and inventory level to meet the company’s target. Coordinate and prioritize production plans with Material production scheduling to ensure availability of Finished Goods to support Marketing and Sales Plan to achieve the company’s sales target.
• Report low stock / Long term supply risk and potential OOS (Out of Stock) and OOS to related functions with supporting reasons on a weekly basis
• Monitor excess, aging and obsolete stock and discuss with commercials for solid action plans to minimize write-off.
• Implement alert-based planning to identify potential supply issues / high stock coverage in the short future for products sourced from production sites (PCs/ 3PMs/ VAS).
• Steering supply constraints i.e., Bottleneck, Capacity, Freight, etc. with all connected affiliates in ASEAN in accordance with the established priorities and initiating efforts to reduce the OOS (out-of-stock) period. Analysis and documentation of all service level losses.
• To plan launches / re-launches ensuring service is maximised while leftovers are kept to a minimum. To communicate availability dates for new products / re-launched products in a timely and accurate manner. To propose solutions and trigger actions in order to reduce potential leftover costs.
• Operational launch/relaunch control through collaboration with the PCs and affiliates in order to secure defined launch/relaunch timings and to minimize leftover costs.
• To calculate optimal safety stocks using a mixture of statistical / manual approaches in order to maximise product availability and minimise stock holding. To maintain the right setting / level of safety stocks depending on whether the product is new, being re-launched (phase in / out) or on promotion/ strongly promotion driven. Maintenance of all safety stock relevant master data and safety stock planning for own products.
• To communicate concisely and in a timely manner with Supply Chain colleagues including Planers from serviced MUs so that information is received / given out effectively. To communicate clearly and respectfully, being aware of cultural differences.
• To build effective relationships with, HUB Planner, PC’s / 3PM teams via regular reviews / visit in order to support the delivery of agreed product availability targets and the achievement of the target stock coverage.
• To develop effective, sustainable, and beneficial relationships with key Supply Chain colleagues in MU ASEAN team to improve planning performance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain or other related fields.
• Preference to candidates with 3-5 years’ experience in demand and supply planning.
• Production planning, Master production scheduling and/or capacity planning would be a plus.
• Experience in FMCG would be a plus
• Knowledge of SAP APO and/or R3 is an advantage.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel is preferable
• Possess analytical & problem-solving skills with commercial thinking.
• Stakeholder management and influencing skills.
Office Location:6th and 7th Fl. Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500. (Remotely Working from home could be applied)
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Job Start Date:
- Country / City:
- Thailand / Bangkok
- Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co.
- Job ID: