At Beiersdorf, development of our people, capabilities & organization is paramount to keep-up with today’s ever-changing technologies & customer’s expectations.
We believe in this so much that we have turned development into the foundation of the pillars that will deliver continuous performance improvement through the execution of our Supply Chain Roadmap for 2025.
If you appreciate earning experience through challenges and are passionate about learning and enabling others to learn, we have a place for you as a Technology Learning & Development Intern.
In this role you will support our Supply Chain Technology organization by developing forward thinking, blended learning concepts that will be put into practice at a global scale. This position will require you to understand the learning needs of the to-be users and team-leaders. Finally, this position will allow you to work cross-functionally as we aim to streamline our efforts with those of other areas launching similar learning initiatives.
- Research about digital learning solutions (both internally within the company and externally)
- Understand the underlying factors driving people’s motivations to learn.
- Contribute to the creation of a sustainable Continuous Learning concept within the boundaries of Supply Chain Technology that can be scaled regionally/globally.
- Conduct interviews with Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to determine training needs for the different Technology areas. Both for re-skilling and up-skilling purposes.
- Organize and execute training evaluations to assess the effectiveness of the training materials; then draw insights that enable the betterment of the offering while keeping in mind the importance of connecting life-long learning with actual business use-cases.
- Use data to understand performance issues and propose action plans to improve the quality & effectiveness of the training concepts.
- Support the creation of online learning-communities and foster global discussion of related topics using our in-house collaboration tools.