Beiersdorf transitions to becoming an increasingly digitally led organization, product information and data will be central to the success of the business. The Product Information Management (PIM) is responsible for ensuring the highest levels of quality in the product information that is created and published to Beiersdorf’s customers. The Product information creation process needs to be steered and ensured throughout all different global functions working together at Beiersdorf, this includes workflows and data Stewardness. On the other side Data will be published through digital channels as well which is critical to delivering the best experience for our customers. Product Information is a key asset for the business, supporting digital, marketing and sales activities which supports the growth ambitions of our company.
- Drive PIM as the main tool in the Product Information Creation and Delivery Process to the next level. Develop the tool and the processes to an all-embracing and overarching tool for marketing starting from the product idea over the order to the final tracking of the digital shelf.
- You will be responsible for managing the operational business and the further roadmap and strategy of the worldwide Product Information Management. You will build on the most important tool in marketing that manage and holds the most important information of the digital future business.
- Provide leadership, strategy and direction around Product Information Management capabilities, including streamlining processes, governance, data structure and standards.
- Your objective is to drive Marketing Automation for Product Information, from creation to delivery.
- Partnering with global, regional and local marketing and all agency partners to define the data strategy and framework that will best grow the Product Information Management
- Understand and underpin markets & business needs, in order to govern and guide them in the path to digitally transform Product Management within processes, organization, performance metrics, and digital strategy
Specific activities will include:
- Leading and harmonizing the demands of our worldwide business partners, turn it into requirements and create concepts of technical solutions or processes together with our technical partners
- Ensure and coordinate all processes, from data maintenance to connecting our retailers and consumers
- Work with all systems and departments to ensure accurate, consistent asset and data across all systems
- Business guidance of the platform architects
- Steering our external partners and software providers
- Ensure and report data quality with key metrics
- Develop trainings and support processes as well as managing an active keyuser network worldwide and drive best practices