At Beiersdorf, we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As part of the Eucerin marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work as a Brand & Digital manager assistant, directly working on different product categories and marketing fields. Your tasks include:
Day-to-day management of the product categories:
- Contribution to the preparation of successful launches and relaunches;
- Follow-up of artworks in close collaboration with the legal department and marketing colleagues based in France and The Netherlands;
- Follow-up of press releases and communication materials with the agencies, organization of several internal or external events, etc.
Follow-up of Digital activities:
- Support the updates of the website (product pages, articles…) in close collaboration with the legal department and the agencies;
- Prepare the briefings and do the follow-up of the Facebook, Newsletters and other Digital Touchpoints activities with the agencies.
- Analysis of the sell-in and sell-out results;
- Follow up the competition activities (media, promo….) and landscape, market evolution in terms of product and habits trends, & the promo environment;
- Search for insights that help develop strong action plans, etc.
Participation to different team meetings:
Understanding of the overall way of working of the company and the interactions between the different departments.
- Understanding of the overall way of working of the company and the interactions between the different departments.