As Beiersdorf’s Data Science department, we deliver value through developing data science products which improve the steering of our business. We speak both the language of IT and operational Business departments, to empower users to work effectively with their data.
For this role we are looking for a strong analytical and programming skills. We are looking for someone who is interested in leveraging data science for a broad set of business questions from demand forecasting, marketing mix modeling to computer vision applications and predictive maintenance. Complex models would need to be simplified into comprehensible results and recommendations – be it verbally or by using appropriate visualizations.
We are open to candidates from various backgrounds who like to combine IT & Business knowledge and have a strong interest in promoting and supporting automation and data science.
- Contribute to the development of our analytical framework and champion machine learning and advanced analytics at Beiersdorf.
- Build data-driven products solving complex tasks in our marketing, supply chain, finance or other business departments.
- Proactively search for new approaches and technologies as well as share knowledge across the team.
- Provide analytical support on an ad-hoc basis to answer complex business questions.
- Support in building up our data science environment on Azure
- Communicate the essence of your technical work as robust and actionable recommendations to audiences at all levels and functional areas within Beiersdorf.
- Ramp-up and onboarding of young talents for the group.