Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
For Beiersdorf Digitalization is a cross functional priority to achieve the defined business targets in the CARE+ Strategy. This is reflected in the Supply Chain Roadmap 2025 by the design and implementation of the E2E Supply Chain Planning and E2E Supply Chain Analytics initiative. These interlinked initiatives combine data core with advanced planning and analytics technology and enables the digital maturity development from Transparency, Alerting, Prediction to Automation and Optimization.
As Project Manager Data Delivery and Governance (f/m/d) you are essential to both initiatives. Starting as work stream lead in the E2E Planning program you ensure that master and transaction data to drive the new planning processes are available, integrated and governed. For this you work closely with the key business and IT members of the process streams and corresponding local and regional key users. To ensure an ongoing data management for planning you implement an efficient governance and maintenance model for planning relevant master data. After succeeding in the project management of the data provision and governance workstream for the E2E Supply Chain Planning program you extend the concepts and processes to support the E2E Analytics Platform. In this capacity you design sustainable data solutions along with new initiatives, consult projects and enforce data compliance together with our partners in Analytics, Business and Tech.
- Manage the Work Stream and act as Lead for Data Provision and Governance within the global E2E Supply Chain Planning program
- Design together with the business and IT delegates from the process work stream the necessary master and transactional data provision processes
- Create and manage data workpackages including definition, cleaning or construction actions, migration strategy of data etc
- Ensure with local and regional key users that data for unit testing is created and full data is available for QA and production testing
- Work together with Data SME’s of the different sites/affiliates etc. to gather the requested data in line with the project plan milestones
- Assure that processes for future data maintenance are defined, and are holistic across SAP ERP, OMP and other source systems
- Ensure the processes for future data maintenance are trained to the right audience
- Define data health checks and assure they are run consistently in the planning organization
- Orchestrate that data definitions and documentation is maintained in the future data catalogue and easily navigated by analysts across the organization
- Ensure that every Supply Chain Projects contributes in a consistent way to the Beiersdorf E2E data lake
- Ensure with concepts, documentation and training that Business Implementation Manager can fulfill the role of data stewards in their respective domains
- Co-develop the future E2E supply chain analytics platform
- Develop IT business blueprints to realize IT solutions in close cooperation with BSS (Beiersdorf Shared Services)
- Active participation in the Supply Chain Analytics Community