At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
How much analytics can be found in HR? And how does this support the HR business?
If you've asked yourself this question more than once, then you've come to the right place.
We are looking for reinforcement for our team: Someone who can think analytically. Someone who can help us on our way to becoming a data-driven HR function. Someone who enjoys learning new things and helping an organization break new ground. And someone who can laugh at oneself from time to time.
• HR master data management: Maintain global HR master data in collaboration with international colleagues. Ensure global data quality by evaluating action items, providing information and coordinate with local HR contacts in the countries. Prepare and execute test activities to ensure system performance.
• Ad-hoc reporting: Assist in the preparation of HR reports and ad-hoc analyses.
• Trainings: Participate in projects to further develop trainings and support tools for users.
• Projects: Support in running projects that may be of interest to you. Get creative and define your own as you come across things that we really get on.
• Enrolled in a business or computer science related master's degree program – throughout the working student period
• Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills and attention to structure and detail
• Passionate for data and its linkage to business processes and enthusiastic about people
• Fluent in Excel
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), further languages are welcome
• Familiar with an international environment – ideally previous experience through internships or working student activities in an international company
• Self-confident in communications on all levels, able to express information appropriate for target audiences
• Enjoy support and communication with our international colleagues
• Very good team player
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU?
Are you wondering whether this or our other jobs suit you? Then find out HERE! Discover your strengths and hidden potentials with us.
At Beiersdorf, we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Insa Köhnsen via Students_RC@Beiersdorf.com.