At Beiersdorf, we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As a part of the Health Care team of Beiersdorf Brussels, you will have the opportunity to work on different product categories and marketing fields as a Marketing intern. You assist brands promotion on pharmaceutical and mass markets in Belgium and Luxembourg, you will:
Day-to-day management of the product categories:
- Contribution to the preparation of successful launches and relaunches;
- Follow-up of artworks in close collaboration with the legal department and marketing colleagues
- Follow-up of press releases and communication materials with the agencies, organization of several internal or external events, etc.
- POS (Point Of Sales) materials in close collaboration with agencies and shopper & customer manager , you help creating new point of sales materails, brochures, flyers etc.
Follow-up of Digital activities:
- Support the updates of the website (product pages, articles…) in close collaboration with the legal department and the agencies;
- Prepare the briefings and do the follow-up of the Facebook, Newsletters and other Digital Touchpoints activities with the agencies.
- Analysis of the sell-in and sell-out results;
- Follow up the competition activities (media, promo….) and landscape, market evolution in terms of product and habits trends, & the promo environment;
- Search for insights that help develop strong action plans, etc.
Participation to different team meetings:
- Understanding of the overall way of working of the company and the interactions between the different departments.
You will also assist the Shopper & Customer manager, Brand Manager et Media Manager.
Health Care is distributed in both pharmacy and mass market channels. You will be in the heart of these two business, with different consumer expectations and Marketing & Trade Marketing plans for a same product category. Moreover, a real training path will be realized to allow you to develop complete and necessary skills in both Marketing & Trade Marketing!