At Beiersdorf , we do something wonderful: we make people feel good in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that. We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast. Our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live a culture of inclusion, respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
Now, we want you to join us!
YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF
The HR Business Partner will report into the HR Manager Benelux and is part of the HR team in the Netherlands. In the role of HR Business Partner you ensure all people related operations run smoothly in close partnership with management, to ensure the best working environment for our colleagues. Additionally, you have the HR Assistant reporting into you.
- Partner to the business – you are the first point of contact for HR-related topics and have one to one’s with managers regularly. You act as advisor and give support to operational management around key people management activities. You create and update local policies where needed.
- Talent management - Leads the global performance management process locally. Ensures development of local talent by designing and implementing local training programs, career coaching. Defines a process for Onboarding and implements and manages local new hire introduction. Acquiring talent and fostering internal mobility, as well as career counseling talent review and succession planning. Supporting employee development with individual development plans, innovative development concepts and trainings.
- Recruitment – you manage the recruitment life cycle activities including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing and offer negotiations. Attract and engage talents for successfully satisfying business requirements and engage to promote Beiersdorf’s employer brand to be Employer of Choice.
- Health & Leave – You manage interaction with local occupational health services or relevant local authority in line with health & safety policies and legislation. You are point of contact for questions around sick leave, furlough (e.g. maternity leave) and sustainable employability.
- HR Projects – You partner with the HR Manager Benelux and Country Manager Benelux to implement corporate HR projects and initiatives (such as hybrid working and diversity & inclusion); you review corporate HR programs for fit with the Dutch objectives in a timely manner and makes recommendations for improvements.
- HQ Interface – You are part of Beiersdorf’s worldwide HR network and will regularly be in contact with international colleagues on e.g. expatriate management, the local execution of global policies and international projects.