At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live a culture of inclusion, respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
We are Beiersdorf’s Data and Analytics team and establish a global data platform which provides high-quality and trustable data for standard reporting / dashboarding, self-service and data science. You want to join us on our journey and work with different Azure and SAP data warehouse technologies? Then we can’t wait to get to know you!
As an BI Consultant Reporting / Dashboard you will concept, design, implement and support a wide range of different BI / Analytics frontends. Your main technology will be the Microsoft reporting stack. You will always find the balance between individual requirements and stable solutions. You are open to new features/technologies and see them as an opportunity to enable even deeper and user-friendly insights into data. You will work closely with our data engineers to get the data you need for your solution. We work together on global projects in mixed project teams. It is important to us that everyone can contribute their experiences and concerns to discussions.
Your main tasks are:
· Discuss report / dashboard requirements and derive an optimal model out of the discussions
· Implementation of report models. Mainly with M / Power Query. For this you also use dataflows
· Planning, implementation and use of global composite datasets.
· Implementation of reports / dashboards mainly via DAX. You also use third party programs such as DaxStudio / Tabular Editor.
· Management of developments within our premium capacity. For example, with the help of deployment pipelines.
What skills we are looking for:
· Completed studies of Business informatics or informatics
· Very good knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack. Especially Power BI.
· Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as high self-initiative
· Advanced M and DAX scripting knowledge
· An understanding of the different requirements that can arise in a moving data environment
· Experience with composite data models and data flows is a plus
You fit into our team with the following characteristics:
· Very good ability to work in functional and cross functional) teams
· Fluent in written and spoken English. German is a plus
· Passion for BI, Analytics and data
· Open and interested in new technologies within Data & Analytics area
We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of race, gender, age, religion and beliefs, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, cultural, ethnic or national origins. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae, salary expectations, relevant references and certificates) and encourage you to upload your CV without a picture.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Carina Huesmann every Wednesday between 9h and 10h CET via the telephone number +494049094956.
Have a look at our benefits: What we offer – Our Benefits | Beiersdorf