Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Are you a creative thinker with a background in Communications/ PR? Would you like to gain experience in corporate communications for a company that is all about care? We are looking for you - an aspiring storyteller with a high digital affinity and the drive to work with us to develop innovative corporate channels with tailored content for every landscape. Three exciting areas await you in Beiersdorf's Corporate Communications:
- External Affairs and Finance with exciting insights into financial and crisis communications
- Together with this team, you will take external communications to the next level, while internally keeping Beiersdorfers up to date on the latest financial developments. On the agenda: classic media relations, but also crisis communications and issue management, preparing the annual report, hosting internal town halls and much more.
- Branding, Engagement and Digital with a mix of employee engagement topics such as Purpose, People & Culture, Diversity &Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate and Employer Branding as well as Digital Communications.
- On this team, you'll get an all-around view of internal and external communications. For example, help us manage digital media channels, create engaging content for multiple purposes and across all touchpoints, and find exciting new trends in internal communications. From social media posts to written interviews to exciting video concepts, this team is all about content creation. And at the same time, we make sure that we speak the same language worldwide with Beiersdorf's corporate branding.
- Brands, Sustainability, Supply Chain, R&D, and Corporate & Brand History with its all-encompassing storytelling about the progress and developments of Beiersdorf brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, or Hansaplast, as well as in the fields of Sustainability, R&D and Supply Chain .
- Together with this team, you will tell the stories of our many iconic brands, as well as of Beiersdorf itself, both internally and externally. Over 140 years of Beiersdorf heritage and we are far from finished. Support the team with PR concepts, internal and external stakeholder management and become part of an international network of brand and marketing managers with whom we jointly drive the progress and development of our brands and departments.
- Student of communications, PR, media or similar.
- Enrolled during the whole internship (bachelor or master studies) respectively internship after bachelor studies in preparation of master studies
- Initial practical experience in the field of PR /communications/media, for example through internships or working student activities
- Sense for engaging storytelling and preferably journalistic or comparable communication skills
- Creative mindset and interest in media of all kinds, but especially in social media and other digital media
- Very good German language skills as well as practical written and spoken English
- Your personality: structured, committed, open-minded and communicative along with the ability to keep multiple balls in the air
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU?
Are you wondering whether this or our other jobs suit you? Then find out HERE! Discover your strengths and hidden potentials with us.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
We kindly ask you to submit applications exclusively via our online application portal. Open applications or applications by email cannot be considered or answered for data protection reasons.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Carina Huesmann at Students_RC@Beiersdorf.com.
- Contract Type:
- Limited, 6 Months / Full-Time
- Job Start Date:
- Country / City:
- Germany / Hamburg
- Beiersdorf AG
- Job ID: