The Procurement team “Capex & Facilities” within Procurement Indirects at Beiersdorf Group is an international team of Global Category Managers covering the Categories Real Estate, Engineering, Construction, Machines, Facility Management, Facility Services and Energy supply. Beyond this setup Capex & Facilities is responsible for Procurement support of our global portfolio of production centers, distribution centers, management units and facilities in 150 affiliates around the globe. Our business is dealing with high investment volumes and demands where strategic procurement and project management skills are required.
- In this position you are responsible for definition & deployment of all global strategies and international project Procurement tasks in the Category Construction or Machines
- You are accountable for contract handling and negotiation for the full category spend against the overall target to maximize the Procurement value contribution (e.g. project timeline, return on investment, cost development, supply security, improved services, innovation) leveraging the full range of options available in the market.
- In your Procurement role within global footprint projects, you are responsible for compliance with Procurement standards, methods and processes, stakeholder management and sustainable interface towards demand owner and Procurement community.
- Together with the CAPEX & Facilities team, you are a reliable expert to share Procurement and category know-how within and beyond your international area.
- In addition to this you drive supplier relationship management within your category, innovative solutions and are eager to contribute to the further development of Procurement.