The incumbent is responsible for developing and managing the data foundation for the creation and maintenance of network models for optimizing end to end agility, cost and resilience of the supply chain.
Relevant tasks would be:
- Data foundation creation, ownership, development and maintenance
- Agreeing data sources, approaches, cleaning and validation approaches with the business
- Maintaining data catalogue and driving move to increasing integration.
- Extract and manipulate data across various data sources, along with deep diving into data to analyze root causes
- Support model creation, ownership, continuous improvement and maintenance
- Perform complex data analysis, which includes root cause analysis, regressions, correlations and optimizations to drive improvements within supply chain
- Developing dynamically refreshed models for use by the Network, Capacity & Resilience teams & regions. Take ownership for providing valuable insights to the teams to support E2E network optimization from different perspectives
- Be part of the team which are the “experts” in Supply Chain Design
- Communicate with various supply chain teams within the company and comprehend the data and reports they work with.Consolidate and process data that can be used as input to build new network optimization models in Llamasoft.
- Pilot, develop and deploy solutions out of Llamasoft for reporting purposes like KPI presentations, dashboards, and formatted reports based on local/regional/global requirements
- Develop a good understanding of the existing network models structures and tables to proactively find data gaps and ways to cover them.
- Support projects to develop, enhance and institutionalize the concept and process of network design using right data & network optimization technologies
- Provide valuable insights to the Network Design Manager & strategic capacity management team to support network optimization from different perspectives.
- Analysis and preparation of adhoc requests using tools like Power Bi, and Excel