At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live a culture of inclusion, respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
- Design, deploy and maintain telephony infrastructure based on Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business platforms
- Provide 3rd level of support for global telephony users to meet the SLA requirements
- Perform system upgrades, patching, and security updates as required
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure seamless integration of telephony solutions with other enterprise systems and applications
- Develop and maintain documentation related to telephony solutions and processes
- Continuous service improvements: evaluate and implement new equipment and technology trends
- Continuation and further development of automation in the telephony area
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and best practices for telephony systems.
- Work with vendors and service providers to ensure optimal performance and timely resolution of issues
- Education in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT and / or the consulting industry
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business (Microsoft voice solutions)
- Strong understanding and depth of experience in voice & collaboration technologies (SIP trunking, AudioCodes gateways and session border controllers (SBC), fax servers (SaaS), call center solutions, Poly devices)
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting or Ansible Automation
- Experience with Azure networking and security services
- Experience in ITIL processes / ITSM (ServiceNow) desired
- Experience in collaboration with service providers
- Fluent in English and German language. Other languages are considered an advantage
- Microsoft certifications in Teams are preferred
We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of race, gender, age, religion and beliefs, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability, cultural, ethnic or national origins. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae, salary expectations, relevant references and certificates) and encourage you to upload your CV without a picture.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Aliya Celik every Tuesday between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. am via the telephone number +49 176 37014514.
Have a look at our benefits: What we offer – Our Benefits | Beiersdorf