A rare opportunity is now availbale to join our fantastic Finance team here at Beiersdorf, not only will you represent trusted brands to be proud of; NIVEA, Eucerin and Elastoplast but you will truly join a talented and caring team in a business partnering role.
As our new Accounting Controolerr you will be responsible for the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities and will ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with company practice and regulations.
You will be comfortablw with supporting tax compliance and governance, treasury activites and risk management, partnering with internal and external auditors and manage relationships with shared service accounting functions.
This is a permanent role and will initially be home based; joining a business remotely can be challenging but with your passion, a great team, extended support network through our collaborative approach and a culture that we are immensely proud of you will feel right at home!
Some of the key priorities you will focus on as Beiersdorf’s Accounting Controller include;
• Responsibility for the preparation, analysis and reporting of the monthly financial
• Contributing to the annual reporting process, including the preparation of the annual audited financial statements
• Supporting UK tax compliance and governance activities, including management of VAT and Corporation Tax liabilities
• Assisting with the planning and monitoring of incoming and outgoing cash flows, securing the proper cash position of the company and managing liquid funds efficiently
• Internal and External Reporting, ensuring all internal and external requirements is completed on time and in full
• Financial Controlling transparency, providing standardized overviews delivering the required information comprehensively to the Management team for cash flow, balance sheet development and working capital monitoring
• Implement and produce intercompany charges to ensure compliance with transfer pricing
• In conjunction with the Financial Controller, ensure the UK remains compliant with internal controls and has an appropriate risk management system, which covers all financial, legal and tax implications
• Supporting the Financial Controller and Marketing Controlling Manager with the development and improvement of new and existing systems and processes