Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
- As a Research Scientist in the Lab Skin Sensitization/Systemic Toxicology you will be part of a team driving Next Generation Risk Assessment (NGRA) with a focus on skin sensitization and systemic toxicity.
- The lab develops, evaluates, and performs non-animal testing methods and approaches with focus on skin sensitization and Next Generation Risk Assessment (NGRA) for the assessment of sustainable and active cosmetic ingredients. Analysis, interpretation, documentation and presentation of the data will lie within your responsibilities.
- You use your excellent communication and coordination skills in leading projects and in coordinating internal laboratory tasks. Besides, you participate in multifunctional project teams, building a scientific bridge to Corporate Safety in Next Generation Risk Assessment process.
- Additionally, you participate, build and foster successful co-operations with external partners such as research associations, institutes, universities, contract research institutes, consultants.
Beiersdorf is one of the pioneers and global leaders in the field of alternative test methods. Our team is actively driving the issue forward - through our own development of suitable methods as well as active participation in validation studies and research projects.
- You bring a PhD in natural sciences with a focus on immunology and/or toxicology and a strong background in cell biochemistry or biology.
- You have working experience in developing and validating non-animal testing methods, preferable for skin sensitization or systemic toxicity. Experiences in analyzing omics data is a plus.
- Expertise in leading projects is beneficial.
- You are a team player with a high degree of flexibility and motivation.
- You combine good analytical skills with a problem-solving mindset to achieve excellent results.
- Strong communication skills and very good presentation skills help you to address different target groups.
- Familiar with standard IT applications.
- Fluent in English and at least willingness to learn German.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. If you would like to attach a cover letter, please upload it with your resume. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe on Tuesdays between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +49 40 4909 4956.
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Country / City:
- Germany / Hamburg
- Beiersdorf AG
- Job ID: