- The Shopper & Customer Mkt Coordinator is responsible for following up on the execution of brand plans for all customers, understanding shopper behavior and needs, taking care of brand equity with the main objective of increasing sales and market share, ensuring the implementation of activities in a timely manner. Also, responsible for contributing to the 4 p's strategy (place, promotion, position and price) in order to be communicated to sales and the execution team.
- Development of activities aligned with brand and channel strategy.
- Adaptation of the promotional plan and execution by channel and chain.
- Identification of opportunities to develop initiatives aligned with shopper behavior.
- Implementation of the account's Annual Plan (promotional overview, consumer trends, launches, pricing) Adaptation of key initiatives and projects by channel and chain.
- Responsible for the correct visibility at the point of sale (creation of briefs, pop production, dispersion of materials, follow-up of implementation and measurement of results).
- Elaboration of reports and follow up of main KPIs of point-of-sale execution.
- Elaboration of monthly reports of detailed Sell out trends in order to detect business opportunities.
- Billing follow-up analysis.
- Annual Budget control and follow-up.