As Global Project Manager Process Systems you are responsible for the development of technology concepts and realization of engineering projects in an international production network with a focus on process engineering systems to produce cosmetic products. Sustainable design and further development of technologies including digitalization and processes for the production, transport and storage of masses, including the associated raw material and media supply as well as cleaning and disposal technologies.
- Management and cooperation in the planning and implementation of engineering projects and work packages within the framework of Production Centre Manufacturing Footprint Projects, IIM innovations and/or major investment measures in the various design and implementation phases with a focus on process engineering equipment and systems. Further development of new and innovative process technologies and plant concepts for implementation in the production scale.
- Development and documentation of best practice standards, design principles and technical specifications of process equipment and processes in cooperation with technology experts, external plant suppliers, engineering service providers and consultants in global networks with a focus on the relevant technology fields resulting from the Supply Chain Roadmap.
- Ensuring and controlling good engineering principles for investment projects in process engineering plants with a focus on definition project briefing & key targets, concept & detailed design development, specifications and cooperation in the creation of User Requirement Specifications & supplier selection as well as support in commissioning and ramp-up phases. Evaluation and technical approval of major (>500T€) and/or important investment projects, considering the criteria for meeting technology standards, technological feasibility & risks as well as the respective Safety, Quality, Efficiency & Sustainability, Agility and Innovation Capability objectives.
- Professional management of global networks of technology experts from headquarters, regions and PCs in the relevant core technology fields. Supporting the exchange of information between local project engineers and strengthening technological skills in the production network, considering new technology trends and the experience of external technology experts and suppliers.
- Development & realization of digitalization use cases & process simulation tools for engineering projects and build-up of capabilities to drive further applications for process automation in key technologies