At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose,
CARE BEYOND SKIN
, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live a culture of inclusion, respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all
We are delighted to be able to offer a fantastic opportunity to join our HR Department as HR Business Partner Intern.
The intern will support the HR Business Partner of our Skin-care brands NIVEA, NIVEA MEN, Labello and Eucerin on the following activities:
- Employee Onboarding: Contributing to the onboarding process by preparing materials, facilitating orientation sessions, and assisting new hires fostering a positive and welcoming environment.
- Data Management: Assisting in maintaining accurate HR records and databases, ensuring compliance with data protection regulations and contributing to the generation of insightful HR analytics reports.
- Employee Engagement Initiatives: Supporting the planning and execution of employee engagement activities, such as team-building events, workshops, and recognition programs to enhance workplace morale.
- Performance Management : Participating in development management process including development plans, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Communication Support: Assisting in crafting internal communications related to HR initiatives, ensuring clear and effective messaging across the organization.
Learning and Development:
Contributing to the identification of training needs, assist in coordinating training programs, and support employees in their professional development journey.