At Beiersdorf, we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As a part of the Nivea Marketing team, you will work as a Brand management assistant and have the opportunity to work on different product categories.Your tasks include:
Day-to-day management of the product categories:
- Contribution to the preparation of successful launches and relaunches;
- Follow-up of press releases and communication materials with the agencies;
- Follow-up of the point-of-sales material with the trade marketing department;
- Help organize several internal or external events, etc.
Follow-up of Digital activities:
- Prepare the briefings and do the follow-up of the Facebook, Instagram, Newsletters and other Digital Touchpoints activities;
- Update of the product pages on the website.
- Analysis of the market evolution in terms of product and habits trends, what is the competitive landscape like, what is the promo environment like;
- Search for insights that help develop strong action plans.
Participation to different team meetings:
Understanding of the overall way of working of the company and the interactions between the different departments.
- Understanding of the overall way of working of the company and the interactions between the different departments.