At Beiersdorf’s Data Science Hub we are a trusted partner to all business functions. As such we enable their digital transformation by implementing end-to-end data-driven solutions to gain advanced consumer insights and both automate and optimize business processes.
Our cross-functional team consists of experts in the fields of data engineering, data science, machine learning engineering and cloud engineering. The software solutions we implement range from demand forecasting over promo campaign optimization and consumer sentiment sensing to cognitive search engines.
Our tech stack:
- Microsoft Azure incl. Machine Learning Workspaces, Cognitive Services
- Visual Studio Code
- Jupyter Notebook
Our model stack:
- DNNs [Temporal Fusion Transformer]
- Bayesian models [DGLM]
Unsupervised learning [Expectation maximization, hierarchical clustering]
- Design and implement mathematical models as the heart of our data-driven software solutions
- Proactively search for new algorithmic approaches and technologies as well as share knowledge across the team
- Collaborate with our Data Engineers on the implementation of data pipelines
- Work with our Machine Learning Engineers on industrialization of data science models on our MLOps cloud infrastructure
- Communicate insights from implemented data science solutions to audiences at all levels and functional areas within Beiersdorf