As Data Protection Manager tesa, you have the opportunity to work independently on various tasks in a dedicated team right from the start. Within the tesa Group, you will be responsible for further developing the Compliance Management System for the area of data protection and implementing the project "Migration tesa Privacy Register to the Beiersdorf Data Protection Portal (DPP)". You will be able to use your professional and technical knowledge, develop creative ideas and implement them together with your colleagues in Germany and Europe.
- Project planning and project management "Migration tesa Privacy Register into the Beiersdorf DPP
- Support of the tesa data protection coordinators in the implementation of the project
- Cost controlling and reporting in connection with the project
- Further development of the tesa group's data protection organization, processes and systems in Germany and Europe
- Revision of the data protection documentation
- Support in the identification and evaluation of data protection risks
- Support in the prevention, detection, reaction to, monitoring and reporting of data protection violations
- Support of specialist departments and subsidiaries in current data protection issues
- Definition and testing of technical and organizational measures
- Audit and monitoring of data processing operations in the context of audits
- Creation of training materials for employee and management training
- Preparation and implementation of training courses; supervision of e-learning as key user; training management
The position is initially limited to 2 years.