At Beiersdorf’s Data Science Hub we are a trusted partner to all business functions. As such we enable their digital transformation by implementing end-to-end data-driven solutions to gain advanced consumer insights and both automate and optimize business processes.
Our cross-functional team consists of experts in the fields of data engineering, data science, machine learning engineering, cloud engineering and full-stack development. The software solutions we implement range from promotion campaign optimization over consumer sentiment sensing to cognitive search engines.
Our tech stack:
- Node.js, Vue.js, Python, Flask
- Microsoft Azure: App Service, App Service Plan, Cosmos DB, SQL Server
- Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- You develop applications that make a difference to how people across Beiersdorf take decisions, access relevant information and pursue their daily work.
- You engage with internal users to design both smooth user experiences and user interfaces that are the face of our AI-powered solutions.
- You take strong end-to-end responsibility for the developed applications: From frontend to backend, from implementation of CI/CD to monitoring of our services.
- You are proud of your work results. That is why “You build it, you run it”.
- Via implementation of tests, code reviews and pair-programming with fellow developers you ensure high quality of our code, documentation and compliance with our best practices.