Beiersdorf is a leading international skincare company, with 2 major brands in Thailand, NIVEA and Eucerin. At Beiersdorf, we work as ONE team to deliver the best skin care solutions and also take initiative beyond skin care to all aspects of our communities, society, and environment. We unite our strengths to reach further and seek new ways to soothe the sore spots in people’s lives.
- Design and develop talent acquisition strategy in alignment with business and people priorities.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities for senior managerial and higher levels for Thailand and countries in ASEAN.
- Manage, optimize and improve the effectiveness of existing recruitment channels and ensure all recruitment activities are planned and executed within the budget.
- Partner with HRBPs and hiring managers to gain a depth understanding of job requirement and expected candidate profiles to ensure the selected candidates are fit to the job requirement, functional competencies, company core values and cultures.
- Maintain relationship with potential candidates and create candidate pipeline for critical positions.
- Build a quality relationship with internal stakeholders (HRBPs, country HR Directors, hiring managers) and external parties (recruitment agencies, recruitment advertising agencies).
- Promote Employee Referral Program and improve employee advocacy in a collaboration with HR cross functional team.
- Maintain candidate records and profiles in recruitment system (Successfactor).
- Conduct the recruitment analysis (Time to fill, Job close, recruitment channel performance, etc.) to identify the opportunity to enhance recruitment plans.
- Lead and drive initiatives to enhance candidate and new joiner experiences.
- Deliver recruitment related training sessions to equip hiring managers with recruitment related skills i.e. competencies-based interview training.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administrations, Psychology, Political Sciences, or any related fields.
- Having minimum 5 years’ experience in recruitment fields for recruitment agencies or corporate.
- Excellence command of English.
- Well-organized and attention to details.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a flexibility and agility mindsets.
- Work well under pressure and setbacks.
- A team player with collaborative way of working.
Office Location: 6th and 7th Fl. Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500. (Remotely Working from home could be applied)
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Job Start Date:
- Country / City:
- Thailand / Bangkok
- Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co.
- Job ID: