In the role of Digital & E-commerce Manager Benelux, you will define and implement the local digital strategy, to grow and develop the Health Care division, and the Hansaplast Brand in particular, in both Netherlands and Belgium. In this role you will function as a business partner working closely together with the Brand Managers for Hansaplast and the E-Commerce Account Managers, taking responsibility for all facets of the digital landscape. The Health Care Division has been assigned as one of the company’s focus pillars for strong growth and expansion in the near future. You will report into the Business Unit Head of the Benelux.
• Develop the Digital Strategy for Hansaplast, aligned with the global digital strategy and tailored for the Dutch and Belgium market and its consumers, in cooperation with the Hansaplast Brand Managers
• Further define and develop the role of each digital asset: owned (website, FB, Instagram, YouTube channel), paid (digital advertising) and earned media (blogs, vlogs , PR)
• Carrying full brand responsibility for the Brand Hansaplast online in cooperation with the Global Digital Business Unit.
IN LEAD FOR OWNED MEDIA
• Responsible for Hansaplast website, adaptation of global content and tailor with local content in line with local brand strategy
• Manages the product updates on the website respecting SEO guidelines from Headquarters;
• Localize the content / modules provided by the Headquarters;
• Develop yearly SEO strategy with digital agency to grow organic traffic and improve visiblity
• Analyze and optimize the Hansaplast website in a consumer centric way and track campaign effectiveness on-site via Google Analytics
• Develop articles for website & support for new (launch) campaigns
• Ensures the content coherence among the different devices and touchpoints (website, platform, desktop and mobile).
IN LEAD FOR DIGITAL PAID MEDIA
• Close cooperation with the Brand Managers and media agencies in developing online campaigns and annual media plan & briefing
• Execute these campaigns in the digital landscape (YouTube, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram etc).
• Adaptation of global, and development of local digital campaign assets (banners, video’s FB posts, SEA, vlogs, digital partnerships) together with the digital agency
• Develop yearly SEA strategy with media agencies
• Real time analyzing of digital assets and optimize digital campaign together with the media agencies
RESPONSIBLE FOR EARNED MEDIA /PR
• Responsible for PR strategy and implementation
• Responsible for PR campaigns
• Close cooperation with the local Brand Managers
• Responsible for development and implementation of local E-commerce strategy, based on global briefing and recommendation across all E- players, multi-channel and pure players, both in mass and pharmacy channel
• Close collaboration with the respective E-com account managers across the countries, supporting them and provide recommendation to optimize E-com sales potential