As head of data protection, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company’s digital transformation as you are responsible for Dataprotection. You design the data protection program for the entire Beiersdorf group of companies and are implementing it with your team in coordination with all other business units and affiliates in Germany and beyond. In addition, you are driving the international roll-out of a global data protection standard – beyond Europe’s borders.
The following will be your tasks:
- Disciplinary lead and development of a team of six data protection managers and functional lead for a Europe-wide network of data protection managers and coordinators
- Act as a promoter for a culture of data compliance across all units of the organization
- Further strategic and operational development of the data protection program, constant improvement (training, communication, consultation, monitoring)
- Strengthening of collaboration with further business units, consultation and support in implementing the data protection requirements within Europe and beyond
- With your team and in coordination with the other business units and affiliates, you will build our capability to stay on top of digital innovation and make sure that decisions regarding the use of data are made in the interest of Beiersdorf as well as our customers, consumers, employees and test subjects.
- Assessment and support for data protection relevant projects in all areas (strategies for risk minimization, actual and potential data protection related problems, correctional and continuous improvement measures)
- Periodic reporting to executive and supervisory committee and other bodies as required
- Contact person for external inquiries (incl. authorities)
- Networking with other companies on the topic and representation of Beiersdorf in bodies
- Serving in the role of Data Protection Officer for the German Beiersdorf affiliates