Within the Supply Chain team of Beiersdorf Belgium, part of the Management Unit France-BeNeLux, the Demand Planner will be responsible for the availability of goods of Eucerin, Hansaplast and Nivea Face, Body, APC, Hair, Deo, Hand, Shower/Bath and Atrix on the BeLux market.
- You will manage demand planning to ensure visibility and accuracy on short- and long-term planning (baseline and promo).
- You will develop and maintain the forecast in SAP by using and applying available functionalities and features.
- You will ensure forecasts are as accurate as possible thanks to good communication both within Supply Chain and with Sales, Marketing and Trade departments.
- You are responsible to secure service level towards our customers in line with stock value and stock coverage targets in cooperation with Supply Planners based in Amsterdam.
- Manage sales forecasting for a good supply of our standard products and promotional products in line with KPI and BPI;
- Follow up of the innovations (phase out/phase in) to ensure a low destruction quantity on the old version while securing the launch of the new products;
- Analyzing the quality of forecast and anticipating impact on business;
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance to ensure availability/accuracy of data in S&OP process;
- Manage stock levels of standard goods and promotions for an optimum service level;
- Secure VAS replenishment process;
- Planning master data maintenance;
- Active participation in SC or interdepartmental projects within or across countries.