As Processing Analytics Engineer you would be based in our Beiersdorf headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. You would be responsible for leading digitalization use cases in our manufacturing network to transform ways of working across multiple supply chain functions in compounding. The focus areas would be
- connected analytics for continuous improvement
- processing equipment design
- scale-up and innovation
Relevant tasks would be
- Defining and documenting the approach and requirements for data intelligence in processing. Cooperation with PCs and technology experts in engineering, processing, automation and analytics teams.
- Using connected analytics on current assets, building up data intelligence in processing and leading data driven improvement projects to produce cosmetic products with less operational, equipment design and product related losses
- Development of use cases in the areas of Safety, Quality, Agility, Sustainability, Capacity and Efficiency to drive step changes in:
a. key processes, including the production, transport and storage of masses, the associated raw material and media supplies as well as cleaning and disposal technologies
b. equipment design, to improve Innovation Capabilities
c. reverse formulation engineering
- Supporting the exchange of information and strengthening analytic capabilities in the production network, considering new technology trends and the experience of external technology experts and suppliers.