Beiersdorf is a leading international skincare company, with 2 major brands in Thailand, NIVEA and Eucerin. At Beiersdorf, we work as ONE team to deliver the best skin care solutions and also take initiative beyond skin care to all aspects of our communities, society, and environment. We unite our strengths to reach further and seek new ways to soothe the sore spots in people’s lives.
The e-commerce Manager is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth with eCom accounts . Key accountabilities include: managing online sales plans and execution, terms & conditions negotiation, assortment listing, brand presentation on retailer sites, coordination framework for online promotion campaigns and best in class product presentation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a go-to-marketing strategy for new business model in eCommerce, eg: social commerce, live commerce and etc.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to drive revenue growth and increase customer acquisition for new business model in eCommerce channel
- Execute short and long-term account strategies.
- Work closely with within and cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business opportunities and develop plans to drive growth in each area.
- Analyze data and identify insights to inform strategic decision-making, including site traffic, customer behaviour, and revenue trends.
- Collaborate with the marketing/trade marketing team to develop and implement promotional campaigns to drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
- Manage relationships with external partners, including vendors, agencies, and affiliates, to drive revenue growth and increase customer acquisition.
- Identify, develop, and recommend new ways of working based on evolving eCommerce landscape and new business model.
- Support the needs of the eCommerce team as new projects present themselves.
- Develop and manage the eCommerce sell out/GMV, Sell in and budget, including forecasting and analysis of revenue, expenses, and profit margins.
• 2+ years of experience with the proven record of driving a successful business through sales or marketing with strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
• Hands-on experience with eCommerce, including operational process.
• University degree, ideally master’s in business administration, communication or media
• Superior sales and management skills – preferably with proven track record in managing international projects
• Strategic thinking: Able to tackle complex situations, evaluate alternative courses of action, and provide fact-based solutions/recommendations
• Driving results: Able to influence others, with strong negotiation skills to resolve issues/conflicts in a “win-win” manner
• Collaboration: Strong customer focus and ability to build credible relationships internally and externally at all levels
• Thinking ahead: Good level of analytical skills, with a commercial mindset and able to translate strategy into action
• Leads, encourages and motivates personnel to deliver excellent performance and commercial targets
• Strong working knowledge of eCommerce best practices, digital marketing trends, brand websites, eMail, CRM and web analytics
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Office Location:6th and 7th Fl. Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500. (Remotely Working from home could be applied)
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Job Start Date:
- Country / City:
- Thailand / Bangkok
- Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co.
- Job ID: