At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
Beiersdorf is continuously accelerating its business and culture to improve and deliver the best possible products to our consumers whilst increasing our profits nationally and internationally. Transformation is a journey, it's complex and does not happen automatically. It requires facilitation and support - this is where you come in!
As a Sales & eCommerce trainee, you will dive into different topics of your choice. From local key account management, over global eCommerce strategies to further digitalization of our sales activities can everything be part of YOUR journey. Thereby, you can be part of different Sales & eCommerce teams and focus on own projects or/and dive deep into the daily business. As our trainee program has the main aim to prepare you to steer us through our future sales challengs, you will be part of global, regional and local teams in order to gather a holistic view of our business. From day one you can take ownership to co-create and ensure the future of our company. Start your journey with us at a flexible starting point in 2023 and experience:
- INDIVIDUALITY & FLEXIBILITY: Bring in your ideas - use the program's flexible elements to build your own career path
- PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE: Use your experience & knowledge within our most important operational and strategic departments to build up a holistic expertise
- HEADQUARTER BASED: Get the chance to experience the complexity of a globally operating FMCG company directly at the headquarters
- RESPONSIBILITY: Take over your own projects from day one and benefit from a comprehensive mentoring program which helps you to develop and grow
- INTERNATIONALITY: Join a network of trainees from all over the world and gain experience abroad by also working in one of our 170 affiliates
- DEVELOPMENT: Profit from self-managed projects, training sessions, coaching and a network of trainee alumni across hierarchies, functions and countries
- CROSS FUNCTIONALITY: Grow beyond yourself and use your previous experience in your cross-functional step and deepen your business understanding
- FUTURE PROSPECT: Start with a permanent contract from the beginning and prepare for taking responsibility from day one
- JOY AND WELLBEING: Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment that supports your work life balance by offering workplace and - time flexibility as well as diverse sports and wellbeing programs
- University degree (Bachelor/Master)
- Min. 6 months of practical experience through relevant internships
- Min. 6 months of experience abroad gained within your studies or internships
- Fluency in English
- International mindset
- Enthusiasm for brands, consumer goods and challenging the status quo
For more information about the application process or our trainee program in general, please click here. The starting date is flexible in 2023.
At Beiersdorf, we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture. If you have any questions, please contact our HR Trainee Expert & Recruiter Lea Hatecke via email@example.com at any time.
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Country / City:
- Germany / Hamburg
- Beiersdorf AG
- Job ID: