For Beiersdorf Digitalization is a cross functional priority. In Supply Chain the Digital Manufacturing Roadmap is one of the relevant focus areas to support the defined business targets in the CARE+ Strategy and to leverage efficiency opportunities likewise. Digitalization is the key enabler for customization, flexibility and productivity gains.
As Business Analyst Manufacturing Digitalization, you will drive as part of the Manufacturing Digitalization team the digital manufacturing roadmap. The focus will be to develop end to end data analytics solutions addressing immediate business needs of the Beiersdorf factories and improve current manufacturing and supply chain KPIs. Your tasks are as following:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems
- Develop or/and support data access realization for AI and ML based solutions
- Pilot, develop and deploy solutions for reporting purposes like KPI presentations, dashboards, and formatted reports based on local/regional/global requirements
- Lead / support digital use cases in different manufacturing focus areas
- Work with relevant stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs, deploy and roll out the analytics use cases in factories with the local experts
- Co-develop a future self-service supply chain analytics platform
- Transfer prototype solutions from the common Beiersdorf data lab and self-service platform into execution.
- Develop IT business blueprints to realize IT solutions in close cooperation with BSS
- Run ad-hoc analysis and organize regular SC performance reporting
- Active participation in the Supply Chain Analytics Community