As our Assistant Commercial Controller, you’ll monitor, evaluate and analyse the profitability of customers and the total UK business, including trade terms and conditions, to ensure that the current position is understood by your key stakeholders and that the forecasts are achievable.
You will develop new reporting, execute and improve existing reporting, and business partner sales and marketing stakeholders. This is a fantastic platform for someone who is looking to join an established and engaged finance team with international opportunities working with brands to be truely proud of; NIVEA, NIVEA MEN, Eucerin and Elastoplast.
Some of the key priorities for this role include:
• Business reporting including: presentation of updates; monthly reporting; strategic customer reporting.
• Business analysis including: net price comparisons; performance driver analysis.
• System support including: pricing/promotion system maintenance; Excel tool updates; development and improvement of system.
• Business partnering including; controller for specific accounts; controller for specific categories; supporting new product launch analysis.
• Forecast analysis, including supporting business partners to build the Annual Business Plan for their accounts/categories ensuring assumptions and drivers are clear
• Monitor trade spend actuals and projections, highlighting and challenging sales team over areas for concern.
• Calculate appropriate customer list prices to ensure a robust base business margin