The global market research ("Global Consumer Intelligence“) team plays an important role in the global Marketing for Beiersdorf’s well-known brands NIVEA and Eucerin. As consultants and analysts we accompany the international marketing in answering consumer-oriented questions along the innovation process and steer consumer, shopper and digital research. We drive consumer centricity across the organization and inspire with data, facts and creativity. We connect the dots between data sources and consumer-related contents. Our methodological toolset is state of the art, continuously being enriched by new (digital) research approaches. We are in constant exchange with internal and external partners, as well as with local, regional and global Consumer & Market Intelligence functions. We challenge ourselves and our colleagues to effectively and efficiently use consumer data, facts and analyses to transform consumer understanding into business success.
As s working student in our Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Global Consumer Intelligence with the global consumer knowledge platform: steering of the software provider, user & licence management, adding new internal research projects as well external market research findings
- Desk research of secondary consumer & market research
- Preparation of presentations in Powerpoint
- Support the scouting of new potential approaches and suppliers
- Support on pilot projects with new external partners for digital market research approaches
- Statistical analyses on existing internal or external data