- Independent leadership of R&D Projects: You are responsible for seeking out and evaluating consumer-relevant technological solutions to problems in the sun care market as well as the incorporation of these technologies into cosmetic products.
- Plan and execute testing of prototypes , analysis and sorting of the obtained data in partnership with external and internal institutes and functions to guide further development and decisions will be an essential part of your job.
- You present the findings obtained to (cross-functional) colleagues in an inspiring, target-appropriate manner with confidence in both oral as well as written reports.
- Rejoice in using your scientific knowledge to guide cosmetic prototype development and rationalize findings as well as to guarantee collaborations with external partners are successful in developing or evaluating new, exciting materials.
- You file patents to secure own discoveries and develop strategies to secure prior art for relevant technologies.
- You give technical guidance to laboratory staff, interns, students, bachelor/master theses.
Be part of the future of sun care, ensuring Nivea Sun has innovative and disruptive products for future consumers and markets. As a Technology Manager, you will lead projects, internal as well as external collaborations and become a topic expert for early stage cosmetic innovations, ensuring that Nivea Sun remains the global number 1 sun care brand.
This position is initially limited for two years.