The Global HR Centre of Excellence (CoE) drives our global business strategy by connecting business needs and our people agenda. We develop and implement relevant global concepts. The Global CoE team plays a key role in enabling: People mobility (expat assignments), operating models (organizational structure/ change management), people & culture (mindset/core values) and leadership.
Within the Global CoE team, the Global Mobility Team is responsible for managing all temporary moves of Beiersdorf employees worldwide. Global Mobility is further responsible for developing the policies and the management of the global suppliers. In addition a project has started to transform the Global Mobility function of Beiersdorf to drive for a talent centric mobility strategy as a key enabler of talent development. We are looking for a candidate to support us in the day-to-day business and join us on this journey.
Your main responsibilities:
- Project management for our future forward (i.e. new policy, digitalization)
- Support and drive the change process within the team and with the stakeholders
- Constantly improve the current processes towards more effectiveness
- Develop solutions for special Cross-Border roles or other complex assignment constellations, in line with our internal framework and policies
- Consult HR Business Partners worldwide with regards to the deployment programmes
- State-of-the-art provider management
- Expertise and policy governance to support the mobility team members and/or local HR
- Knowledge sharing and training of HR and other stakeholders
- Enhancement of expat experience
- Support of operational business in peak-times
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Hamburg or Dubai