For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin. Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the freedom to drive our international business with your entrepreneurial spirit. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with smart, courageous teams that all share one exciting goal: developing skin care products of the next generation.
In the role of Brand Manager you will define and execute the local strategy to grow and develop the Health Care division and the Hansaplast Brand in particular. You will function as an all-round business marketer taking responsibility for all facets of the business. The Health Care Division has been assigned as one of the company’s focus pillars for strong growth and expansion in the near future. You will report to the Head of Health Care Benelux.
Your main responsibilities in this exciting role:
- Carrying full brand responsibility for the Brand Hansaplast in terms of strategy and positioning in cooperation with Belgium and the Global Business Unit.
- Define and implement local (launch) campaigns in order to deliver the set objectives (TV-digital-print-POS) based on strong local consumer insights and a good customer knowledge;
- Lead digital marketing campaigns together with the Digital Manager (YouTube, Google Adwords, Facebook media steering) and track the performances in collaboration with the agencies;
- Responsibility of the communication content, campaign production, validation process and costs;
- Have a good knowledge of the local media landscape and media trends, integrate local insights to optimize/develop communication;
- Define the media planning & ensure a good execution; and media efficiency (working/non working media spending and SOV/SOM analyses)
- Deliver an efficient media & communication plan throughout all touchpoints & target groups.
- Brand performance tracking, closely tracking competition;
- Monitor the launches performances and adapt activation plans if necessary;
- Development of a yearly Product Marketing Plan across specific brand responsibilities.
- Activate professional target groups (Physiotherapist, Pharmacy Assistants)
- Optimal steering of existing assortment across the various categories (Plasters, Foot Care, First Aid, EPR and Sport). ABC analyses, define price positioning (respecting the Beiersdorf compliance guidelines) together with the Shopper & Customer Marketing Manager, by that improving profitability
- Own the pipeline & define the priorities for business with yearly key initiatives;
- Set local objectives for the local launches (qualitative objectives, Net Sales, Market Share);
- Conducting market research to discover consumer insights to optimize assortment across all pillars and investigate opportunities for new products or category expansion
- Conducting business cases for new product- or business concepts
- Work in close alignment with the respected Category Managers & Account Managers in Mass market and Pharmacy
- Develop the Hansaplast brand across all channels in both Mass market, Pharmacy, E-commerce and exploring new business channels. Work in close alignment with the Sales team
- Together with Category Mananagement advise on in store category approach and assortment steering per channel / customer
- Advise on sell in strategy for NPD’s