Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
- Supporting the implementation of legal requirements and ensuring compliance for the entire Group in excise taxes & duties, in particular energy tax, electricity tax, alcohol tax and CHP plants
- Ongoing advice and proactive cooperation with the relevant departments and subsidiaries on excise tax & duty issues
- Further development of the excise taxes organisation by, among other things, drafting, revising and implementing guidelines and processes
- Application for and review of excise tax & duty declarations as well as applications for relief under electricity and energy tax law, including review of tax assessments; application for, administration and monitoring of excise tax & duty permits and customs authorisations; contact person vis-à-vis the customs administration, including assistance with tax audits
- Conducting due diligence reviews and evaluating existing processes as well as new business projects to assess and avert compliance risks
- Carrying out and implementing tax advantage and optimisation calculations, master data management and system-side further development regarding excise tax duties
- Sound knowledge of national excise law (in particular energy-, electricity-, and alcohol taxes) as well as European customs law
- Several years of professional experience in the subject area within a consulting firm, financial administration or corporation
- Ability and to work independently and to carry out cross-functional projects
- Committed, self-motivated team player with an analytical approach
- Excellent organisational skills with a practical, results-oriented approach
- University education in law or economics or training in financial administration (Diplom Finanzwirt/in Zoll), if applicable additional qualification as a tax advisor or a specialist advisor for customs and excise duties
- Competent in the use of standard EDP and IT systems, ideally with SAP (GTS) knowledge
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in - English and preferably in German
This role offers a flexible remote working option within locations in Germany.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Indra Jonuscheit every Wednesday between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm CET via the telephone number: +49 176 963 798 13.
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Default Department Recruiting
- Country / City:
- Germany / Hamburg
- Beiersdorf AG
- Job ID: