At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
We are looking for a professional to join Beiersdorf Italy in our Marketing Services Department, in Milan
He/She will support the team of our Skin-care brands NIVEA, NIVEA MEN and Labello on the following activities:
• Strategically managing digital channels across Paid Social, PPC and Programmatic mainly and having oversight across other channels
• Coordination of the entire journey of Digital Projects & Campaigns from the concept phase to the online publication
• Management of digital media plans, by coordinating the media agency from the strategy to the post-campaign analysis
• Team-up with category marketing functions to define and implement Digital Campaigns, ensuring full coherency with the brand amplification strategy and business goals while balancing global and local needs
• Analyze, optimize, and report out on channel performances – proactively recommend modifications to existing strategy to maximize results
• Identify and implement new tools to support the optimization process (e.g., A/B test and personalization)
• Collaboratively working cross-countries, also handling the relationship with Global & Regional Teams
• Partner with E-commerce, CRM and PR team members to ensure excellence across the entire customer journey and site-side experience
• Budget planning coordination and control for the development of Digital Media Strategy and constant KPIs tracking
• Coordination of PO of the different media plans