Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
- Deep understanding of PBPK modeling, (Q)IVIVE, metabolism, toxicokinetics, digital toxicology and their applications in chemical risk assessment.
- Understanding ADME parameters to interpret toxicokinetics of chemicals, and to enable exposure-lead risk assessment of chemicals.
- Develop and assess models to estimate systemic exposure via different routes e.g. dermal, inhalation.
- Discussions with the team regarding project requirements, scientific analysis, and interpretation.
- PhD in in a relevant field or university degree with equivalent experience in PBPK, (Q)IVIVE, pharmaco- / toxico-kinetics and digital toxicology .
- Expertise in building and validating PBPK / IVIVE models for chemical risk assessment.
- Practical experience in applying PBPK modeling software e.g. PK-SIM, GastroPlus, hTTK.
- Understanding of the in vitro / in vivo experiments used to describe ADME/TK parameters .
- Working experience in the field of toxicology as well as understanding of alternatives to animal testing approaches for NGRA/risk assessment is a plus.
- High degree of flexibility and motivation, good analytical skills, and problem-solving mindset.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and willingness to learn German.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. If you would like to attach a cover letter, please upload it with your resume. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe on Tuesdays between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +49 40 4909 4956.
- Contract Type:
- Unlimited / Full-Time
- Country / City:
- Germany / Hamburg
- Beiersdorf AG
- Job ID: