Manage Supply Chain Development responsibilities related to the strategic process, development, implementation and execution of SC Strategy and Initiatives. The ASEAN SC strategy must complement the commercial strategic direction as well as the global supply chain strategy, enabling SC to be seen as an indispensable partner for future business success.
- Contribute to the development of the ASEAN Supply Chain strategy; derive a 3 to 5 year road map and lead initiatives accordingly. Key focus will be on route to market models, eCommerce, digitalization and sustainability (including elements like organizational, contractual and portfolio design as well as reporting)
- Co-lead, influence and manage the alignment of both commercial and Global Supply Chains short term and strategic goals working with the Sales, Marketing and eCommerce management teams.
- Support the identification, prioritization and delivery of ASEAN’s local initiative portfolio. Ensuring business cases, timelines and deliverables are in line with the ASEAN business objectives.
- Support the creation of SC ASEAN Strategy from route to market and eCommerce perspectives by providing input from ASEAN retail and digital business to enable ASEAN growth plans
- Foster and Facilitate collaboration with ASEAN Digital, IT team and SC operations to secure a consistent and effective execution approach
- Co-lead & support the development of the suite of supply chain models required to optimize the Supply Chain with regards to availability, cost, inventory and service across ASEAN market.
- Support the development of centralized support activities across ASEAN SC functions to fully leverage the scale, maximize our investments
- Develop strong working relationships and communication lines across the complete supply network, that ensures effective communication and consistency between expectations and capabilities.