As part of Beiersdorf’s Consumer Analytics Team located in the global Digital Acceleration Business Unit, your job is to setup and run a consumer data platform, integrating internal & external consumer signals. Furthermore, consult the different business teams on data driven product innovation and consumer engagement (communication) with measurable insights, supported by the Beiersdorf business & IT.
- Contribute to Beiersdorf’s consumer data strategy (1st/2nd/3rd party data) and take a leading role in the setup of an integrated consumer data/signals platform from business side, covering key consumer touchpoints (e.g. CRM, media, website, e-shop, service, etc.)
- Develop and manage processes that guarantee data integrity and validity as the owner of the harmonized data platform while closely collaborating with business service owners (e.g. CRM or precision marketing teams) and IT.
- Design analytical models to create or modify consumer journeys as well as provide recommendations to commercial strategies and tactics, including KPIs to determine success
- Be responsible for key aspects along the data modeling cycle from definition of business questions and hypotheses to data sourcing and preparation, model development and insight generation.
- Act as a global consultant for data driven product development & communication, giving “turn-key” analytics insights into respective data tribes on global, regional, and local (affiliates) level