The pilot plant at Beiersdorf is an important hub when it comes to scaling up the formulations and production processes we develop. As a Process Engineer, you are a member of the Pilot Plant engineering team and thus responsible for the technical facilities. You will be actively involved in shaping the expansion of our technology portfolio in the global Pilot Plant network, as well as in the new construction project of the Technology Center in Hamburg.
- Project engineer for process engineering investment projects, in the area of Pilot Plant and Technology Center Hamburg
- Analysis and optimization of production processes in Pilot Plant
- Collaboration on process engineering, cross-funcitonal development projects
- Preparation of production documentation (operating instructions, SOPs, etc.)
- Support in the development of new technologies and their technical feasibility
- Development and implementation of process improvements and troubleshooting in close cooperation with engineers of connected Supply-Chain functions, machine operators and managers
- Cooperation with external partners (e.g. equipment suppliers)