In the role of a Junior Scientific Advisor (f/m/d) you will be part of an international project team jointly responsible for the implementation of Head Office governance for Health Care.
In this role you support the implementation of Head Office governance for the defined product range of medical devices of the Hansaplast / Elastoplast / Curitas brands worldwide with focus on all aspects of the clinical and regulatory documentation.
- You work closely with our colleagues across the globe and internal specialist functions such as marketing and product development in cross-functional project teams and working groups.
- Being part of this team, you will manage the clinical and regulatory documentation and ensure the medically and scientifically sound support, guidance and governance for the defined Health Care product assortment.
- You support to safeguard product documentation to be compliant with relevant regulations and guidelines (European Medical Device Regulation and/or regional).
- You request, check, compile, maintain and update the defined documentation of the respective product assortment from e.g. international suppliers and production centers.
- You are responsible for steering and set-up of medical and scientific information on product level as well as documentation and maintenance in international documentation systems (PLM/SAP).