As a Sales intern at Beiersdorf you support the Sales team in (over)delivering the annual sales objectives for Cosmetics and Health Care. You report directly to a National Account Manager.
Beiersdorf Netherlands is a young organisation, where we work together in small cross-functional teams, with our core values: Care, Simplicity, Courage and Trust, in mind. This internship experience can be your introduction to a career with us. Do you want to gain valuable work Experience and give your graduate career a kickstart? Do you find yourself being intriqued by the responsibilities and expectations below? Apply! You can start in January/February or August/September.
What will you do?
- Maintaining promotions and sell-out data in internal promotion system;
- Processes prices in internal pricing tool;
- Coordinating between different internal departments;
- Support account assistants and Head of Sales when needed;
- Supports account managers with different types of (new) business analyses where needed
- Join account manager to customer meetings after good performance 1st 2 months
- Manage and coordinate VAS-POS (displays, artwork, sampling, wobblers, etc.) if needed
- Check & optimize product detail pages of all our omnichannel customers (Kruidvat, Etos, AH, Jumbo)
- Sharing product content and packshots for online shops
- Coordinate & collect information per quarter for all relevant online innovations (search terms, pack shots, other visuals, product description)
- Improve internal usage of global content platform
- SEO analysis via google for Kruidvat.nl & Bol.com